Tuesday, January 29, 2019

"Mobile Cubi" IDEA stolen yet?

And "All washed up" has a double meaning too?
This Hughes would not know.


Where is my long e-mail from Paramount?

Seems the origin of Star Trek: Next Generation and Deep Space 9 “changelings” has been discovered in folklore. Us writers read way too much but all of mine was highly political nonfiction.  Thus, I continue to yell “Nazis!” at most every technological innovation I see or hear. The Nazis clearly won World War II by taking a long high-tech path. Brain working correctly? Been shot with microwaves lately? My “Mad Russian” scientist I stumbled upon a few years ago and many more mundane E.U. researchers have published in peer-reviewed journals on what gets people accused of being “crazy” here. Mr. Miller discussed all of this with me while in California, and he runs a business that typically charges a FEE for consultation.

Darn, I did not copy the page from a book that alleged the founder of all things Apple did not a bit of market research. He intuitively knew people would, as I say every day, “Poke the pod” so he built one I’d like to stuff up someone’s ass and be arrested for “assault.”

No comments:

Post a Comment