Thursday, March 28, 2019

STL Gentry

EU relocation?
That is the long-range goal.


I call it a “Death March” because no man my age should be lugging around that much “stuff.” I don’t know what to think with memories like Pam Blum offering to pay for cabs to the “Sleep Around” church—shelters. There was also an e-mail that said, “I want you to stay in California.” Had I, more luminaries would have been encountered. Maybe there was a contract signed in 2013 instead of a Swiss woman paying my train fare and a cab ride to my old job site on Arsenal. No mental health job five years later? Why not ask the Shrewsbury cops if I am “Bipolar?” They don’t think so, I am sure.

Physical stress, psychological stress, and I’m not at the “Hanoi Hilton,” I’m in Ladue, MO. Again an old document reminded me of Charlie’s mysteries. Remember the “Pueblo” spy ship that was captured? Charles played some role in getting them back! I don’t think LBJ was playing “mind games” like nobody really wanted his advice. Keep in mind there was a Tom Hughes meeting with the president concurrently. “Old news” said the media in 2008, and this is still how they think, but Gentry Trotter’s face was on TV recently. Remember him?

No comments:

Post a Comment