Monday, January 15, 2018

At Least Disney Gave Me Shoes

@605

12.17.2016
5:35 a.m.


Dear Mr. Dohle:

As often happens, I am so busy I’m writing a reply before I read your e-mail response. Since I last wrote, I called CBC during regular business hours and they would not answer the phone! So, like Charlie Hughes, now you get a story.

When I was rubbing shoulders with actors, actresses, TV producers, and rich guys, there was a pair of women from the Philippines who would come in a public computer lab every week. And, every week they would ask “What is your shoe size?” Every time I said, “Eleven.” They never brought any shoes! The guy who did I nicknamed “Frank, the Shoeman” because he did bring three pair. His daughters were successful women, and his wife worked at Disney. All of Frank’s stories were heard, yet I never got his last name! I was stuck there so long; all of Frank’s shoes fell apart.

Another detail about the Filipino women is they were apparently “caregivers” for a nutty as hell man who also used the public computer. When I sized-up this guy, my joke was, “I think they are doing more than clean the house.” (As with caregiver & prostitute). Anything goes out there, Jim! As Dick Nixon said, just don’t get caught. I do have a last name for Chuck Morsa. Chuck would proposition old ladies in a manner that would have him expelled from junior high, but not the “senior center of the stars.” Tax prep help? Chuck was the one yelling, “I’m not paying those crooks! I won my case! The judge saw it my way! I made two and a half million, didn’t pay a dime!” [A photo of the administrator in charge of this NutHouse is attached]. I owe her a dinner as soon as I prove what the late Diana Ortuno said was true. [Diana was an administrator at a Lutheran agency].        

I may have finally gotten in touch with some Lindenwood people who might help. “Help” is a ride to the bank. “Help” is driving your car to get a damn driver’s license. “Help” is maybe giving someone half my princely pension deposit to sleep in the basement and temporarily have an address.  Most people who have never experienced housing instability don’t understand how important this is. A Post Office box won’t do for ObamaCare or a Passport.

Political liberals always say, in the face of a Reagan or George W. Bush, “I’m moving to Canada!” Nobody has yet explained my ejection from Canada in 2008 when the chief border guard said, “Now Mister Hughes, don’t go buying-up Canada.” He was joking? I think not. Further, my news for frustrated liberals is, they don’t want you up there. My dream was to go to Mexico, stay in one of Trump’s luxury hotels, and curse his name all day long.

Good looking women are not going to be seduced with this line: “Hey baby, want to see my letters from John McCain?” Why would he be my senate “buddy?” Senator McCain missed the aircraft carrier deck with two jets that sank. My California joke was, “Those jets are expensive.” So is the F-35; a big wasteful mess that should have been cancelled in about 2008. Call “Trent” at McCain’s office. He’ll remember me, even if nobody in Charlie’s St. Louis does.

Merry Christmas,  


William C. Hughes        

No comments:

Post a Comment