Monday, January 8, 2018

Wales

Ms. Holmes and a mermaid associate
01-08-2018


Mr. Jones –

I hope you are doing O.K. as I have not seen a Facebook post from you lately. On the topic of Facebook, I’ve located the woman who formerly taught a class on it and looked at my page when it first started. She is teaching school now, as I expected. Better luck has also enabled contacts with two potential Thousand Oaks roommates, but quite frankly, why would I want to be there?

One woman is in the middle of yet another estate squabble, and another was recently put out on the street when she thought she had found housing. I distinctly recall having coffee with several gentlemen in 2009 Westlake Village and looking through an architectural magazine. I told them if I achieved a big movie deal I’d buy a Malibu home and fail to reside there. Today, I’ve got book authors who wrote on Howard Hughes and a Chinese investment banker sending e-mail, yet I cannot seem to get OUT of this motel in not so scenic Marlborough, MO.

If I prove a genetic relationship to Howard Jr., maybe I could buy all of Malibu and charge RENT. Since 1977, I paid mine on time at a 6th Street house in St. Charles, MO. That’s where a guy approached and said, “You ought to run for state rep.” I said, “I don’t think I would win.” I’m always right about politics, so why is this a problem?

William
 

No comments:

Post a Comment