Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Mumbai Warden

Wales is a separate nation. So is Scotland, William.
[All hail "Prince William the Bald"] 



12.04.2016


Dear Ms. Warden –

While I appreciate the quip on LinkedIn, this does not secure the services of a PR firm. I doubt you understand how dangerous this “swing to the right” is in the USA. Liberals over a certain age are going to wish Ronald Reagan would rise from the dead.

Has the Nazi SS party won in Austria? Better read a book on Germany in the 1930’s. I already did that, and I am not looking forward to meeting my many new “friends” when the DNA matches Felix Turner Hughes. He was from Wales, and therefore so am I.


William C. Hughes

Attn: Gorkana – Apparently, Amelia Eve Warden is running what I call a “LinkedIn Only” PR business with a one-page, no info website. Under construction, or a “scammer?” I don’t need to play internet games; when I prove I’m related to Howard Hughes Jr. I’ve known for years I must polish his image first. Ask an aerospace company chief to spend 90 million dollars of his own money, to please the U.S. Government and I think he or she would say “No.” As I often joke, “Can somebody read a book about Howard?” I did.    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment