Friday, January 26, 2018

Big Book Bonfire Tonight! (In Huntington Beach, CA)

It's a modest Westlake writer ranch, eh?
Why would I not be there?
Ask Governor Brown.



01.25.2017


Dear Bill:

It seems like a long time ago when I asked a female in Florida to read the first few chapters of my book on the mental health system from antiquity to the present. I was later encouraged by all of the literary agents who requested all or part of the manuscript. The question I had asked her was whether I should sound-off like a pop culture scribe, or write like a mental health pro. “Keep it professional” she said on a South Florida beach.

Much later, I’d be on a South Carolina beach, taking a break from a re-write on the manuscript that was not published by that publisher which went under. It is no longer in business after they gave me a classic “run-around.” The next publisher offered a contract, and as today’s uneducated political snots say, they “Walked back” from their contact offer. Where’s the proof? On the State of Missouri’s server and many stolen hard drives.

How many times can you steal a book?
How many times can you steal a screenplay?

Apparently, as many times as you want in this increasingly lawless nation.

What did Dick Nixon tell the C.I.A.?
“Don’t get caught!”

I wrote to Terry McAuliffe asking for money to “bump off” a lackluster Republican warming a seat in congress. If there is one thing I am an “expert” on, it is mental illness and dangerousness, yet here I sit in squalor at a motel where people stay for months and even years. I’d like this issue addressed, and I’d like the financial ability to run for public office as a Democrat. It was a former congressman’s staff member who said, “We were not thrilled with her either,” when the topic was Hilary Clinton.

Yes, both major political parties are in shambles. Yes, I almost called the Electoral College tally “on the nose” and tried to warn Clinton’s troops. Yes, I just spoke with the Green Party candidate here, and we agreed to stay in touch. ANN WAGNER needs a new job, and I expect a prompt reply about funding a congressional race for me. My name is Hughes, and it is not changing, as was suggested by Hollywood types in order to supposedly sell a screenplay. How about this: “A new film by KLAUS CARGO.”

Ridiculous!


William “Klaus” Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment