Friday, January 12, 2018

Single: No Issues



Grumman, where is the ugly green one?



Since everyone seems so single issue these days, and so quick to allege I’m “nuts,” let us stick to your article and the quotes from it I’ve pasted below.

“The real Hughes died in 2001, at age 96, according to the book.”

This is correct, and I cannot fathom why no media person wants to see the house in Saint Louis County where he lived with my uncle. His idea of a clue? I visited my aunt around the time of the Panama adventure Musick & Wellman document. I looked at the toilet seat and saw urine that was not mine. It was Howard’s at age 85!

"If the name Howard Hughes is attached to something, it suddenly becomes worth a lot more," Winn said in a recent telephone interview.”

This works for crooked Mormons and the Howard Hughes Corp., but not for me. One of the first clues in 1977 was someone telling me about the Summerlin land deal. I said, “Who the hell would want to live where they work?” I enjoyed my brief commute to Jones & Co. where I shuffled stock trades. The highest selling broker said, “Hughes, you ought to give it a try.” He knew who I am. By 2008, I would drive into Summerlin, CA like “High Noon” to buy a newspaper. Many stared; no one talked.

"I don't know why anyone is pursuing this, even if you were Howard Hughes' offspring, there's nothing to get," Winn said.

Not true. This is why I have found no willing lawyer since 2003. Where did the will go? I’m sorry to report I know where it is. And, I did the math. We are talking about between 750 billion and 1.2 trillion depending on how well Howard’s money multiplied. As far as I know, there are no other heirs with a valid claim. (Look at the lawsuits I filed in Rockville, MD).    

"The whole thing is just so wild." Winn said. "When Hughes died, the FBI had his fingerprints, and it was the body of Hughes.”

Yes, they did, but the fingerprints were never compared with the corpse. Why not? Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, and later Jimmy Carter were informed of Howard’s ongoing “work” for the CIA. The agency wrote back to me and said they could not help until I “Better proved my identity.” No one wants to see that letter! Do you? Documented dad Charles Edward Hughes told me he did not like Carter. I think he thought the whole ruse should have been disclosed by the time Reagan was president. Instead, my one and only spouse walked out, and I went from one chaotic Cornell U. “Animal House” to another. The photo of me writing on Ronald Reagan’s IBM typewriter in the back yard by stringing an orange extension cord? I don’t suppose you’d want to find the publishing executive who took it. What work of mine that was published back then (1985-86) lies at the Tompkins County Public Library, I was told. How much is that photo worth when I’m dead?

In the early '70s, Winn became executive assistant to Bill Gay, head of Summa Corp., now the Howard Hughes Corp., a real estate development company.’

Anything related to Mr. Gay is bad news. You see, spies send “messages” with their name. In my youth, I stood a accused of being a homosexual. Where is my drunken date Monica, who was recruited to disprove this? Where is her gal-pal Cheryl? I drove her Plymouth SATELLITE and as happened repeatedly said, “You need new brakes on this car.” Thus, the man assigned to robbery and the stashing of God only knows how much money fell to this man, Bill Gay. Horse head in your bed yet?    

“Winn said he was in on the arrangements when Hughes left the Bahamas, when he was in Nicaragua, when he went to Vancouver, and when Hughes moved to London.”
I have never read of this man being involved in those travel arrangements. Where is the woman who told me of a hair-raising ride in a private plane to Nassau in bad weather? I said, “Who was this idiot?” (Meaning the pilot). She did not give his NAME. I know hers!   

“Christmas Day in 1972, Winn says he spent getting Hughes and others out of Nicaragua to Florida after the historic earthquake.”

Did Mr. Winn read a book about this like I did? I question if he was anywhere near Howard at that time.

"I recall they stayed overnight and then flew to London to the Inn on the Park. We were over there a lot of times. I saw the guy. So where do these people (reported in the book) come from who rented space and traveled back and forth?"

As I told Doug Wellman’s wife, I cannot afford to order the book on Amazon. Why did Howard reportedly try to see the queen naked? Not “eccentric” at all. It is a “message.” About what? The family is all comprised of royals. No one wants my story of a Marseille drunk telling me all about French kings. Why not? If I am related to Gano as well, that may mean three out of four streams of my genes are royal. No wonder they’ve tried to kill off the entire family. The maternal uncles told me, “You’d better have a kid.” Did any issue from date rapes while drugged? Someone thought they could get big money out of that? No, the Mafia is friendlier than in the movies! (Lawyers know if I can’t be heard in court, a bastard kid is just a bastard).     

“Hughes's trusted executives were ousted and sued for mismanagement, under the direction of a Hughes cousin who was administrator of the estate.”

I feel William Lummis’ pain and I can’t go apologize when “trapped” at the Wayside Motel in Marlborough, Missouri. Every relevant cemetery has agreed to prove (or disprove) my claim.  

“If there had been anyone buying tickets or cars in Alabama, someone would have uncovered it. How could they have these people, two sets of aides? Come on. It's nuts.”

Maybe this is why I was never along on family vacations to Gulf Shores, AL. My buddies disparaged it as, “The Hoosier Riviera.” Got rockets in Huntsville? Army man Bob Bland passed a clue by looking under his hood and saying, “That’s a rocket V-8” with emphasis on the word “rocket.” Charles E. Hughes noted me to be glued to the TV during Apollo missions and would ask, “How’s it going?” as if I was working for NASA. Many saw me talking to JPL employees in 2012 and have not died since. I think their budget should be impounded. Would you like to discuss why?     

"I am disgusted with people like this who make up ... crap and try to foist it off on the public."

Simple Internet searches have told me much, but not if Mr. Winn is still alive.  

Musick said he suspects Winn is trying to keep opinion in line with the Hughes family version of history. Winn denies it and says he has absolutely no conflict of interest.”

I am the last of the Hughes oil drilling family. You would think a reporter besides KEVIN KILLEN (CBS) or a media executive in addition to DREW HAYES (Cumulus) would care.   

"If (the book) wasn't close to being on target, we wouldn't have people calling and yelling at us," Musick said. "There are people who actively don't like it."

As far as I know, Mr. Musick has not written back or called. I don’t live like a person born with a wireless tablet in his hand and never will. I’d better check my e-mail.   

The book has sold about 1,800 copies, he said. Wellman and Musick both say they were impressed with substantiation from Nik and Eva's Alabama neighbors, who came forward after the book was published.

“People will believe anything,” I was told as a kid. How about a book about me called “The Debunker.”? Why all of the recent “news” about secret military programs chasing UFO’s. Today’s airspace hardware can explain it all, but governments need myths. I have known since about 2004 that all of this “mystery” is hard technology, not goblins and space aliens. At one time, I had an Army neighbor to the north, an Air Force neighbor to the south, and a cop downstairs. The address? 911. I talked to all of them.

Musick's theory is that the CIA helped Hughes disappear and assume a new identity in exchange for work like that which the government did with the Glomar Explorer, a deep-sea research ship Hughes owned that helped recover part of a Soviet submarine in the Pacific.

No, but Howard may have sent “Nik” to Panama. For what? Drug intelligence would be my guess. Where is Manuel Noriega? Where he belongs.

"Hughes did a lot of undercover stuff for the government," Musick said.

No kidding, and my spooky neighbor in Room #4 who is about to get half of the Saint Louis County police force to this motel just made a BUMP. He and others seem to know what is on this laptop screen. Would anyone like to visit and write something? The acres across the street, now a tacky neighborhood, was once home to the Coral Courts Motel. It had quite a history you are free to look up.   

“Medical records show the young Verner Nicely is 5 inches shorter than the old Verner Nicely, Wellman said in an email. "How is this possible?" he asked.

As one of my spooky contacts would say, “Duh.”

"Eva's story, however weird and hard to believe, makes as much sense as anything," Wellman said. "Hughes had the motivation and money to stage this disappearing act. I've had many people challenge the theory, but not one, including Paul Winn, can explain all of these issues away."

May I see my Eva again? At this very moment, she is probably at the Hollywood braggart coffee stop I called “Starbucks of the Stars.” There, the manager affiliated with MGM gave me free coffee when police were required to pay. Ms. Cyrus did not dance by my backpack? It was not actor Jeff Bridges talking loud in the other one? I’ve joked thusly: “His wife and kids were cowering in the back with me.” (Westlake Village, CA) 

The research continues.

I’m working on it every day, as I anticipate walking homeless and barefoot in zero degree temperatures, or maybe someone will drive me to the office of one of two movie producers who communicated with me in 2014, 2015, and 2016. 2017? A totally wasted year. Part of the “spy game” is to simply wait until the “enemy” gets old and dies. Thus, my ongoing joke has been, “Is he dead yet?” Howard’s son is not.   

Reach Richard Piersol at 402-473-7241 or at dpiersol@journalstar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment