Friday, March 9, 2018

GM: Marked, but Not Excellent

From more futile e-mail:




I think people have noticed this and given their own interpretations that are everything from “Black Magic” to the Biblical “end time,” or maybe foreign powers, or perhaps an alien spaceship is hiding behind a comet. All wrong! It is very simply man-made technology maybe a century ahead of what we are prepared to deal with. I won’t name the Hughes employee who agreed with me on how far ahead we were as compared with other defense firms in the 1970’s. This is part of why GM destroyed the company. My shorthand on this in California was: “Everything you see on Star Trek they already have” (In defense industry reality). Yes, I was shown the “Photon Torpedoes” as my buddy slept through the “attack.” If still alive, his name is Bruce Caplan.

No comments:

Post a Comment