Saturday, March 17, 2018

Insanely Radioactive

Hacking external drives? This won't keep bro-in-law out of prison.
 
02.16.16

“Idiot skanks” and “Skankilicious” is the radio host term for a local politician I admire. Do you think I’ll get my meeting with the mayor over exactly the same tactics applied to me as I am reading about in the 525 page Senate torture report. “No redacted enough” is my joke, and it’s just no longer funny. The mayor is a “big asshole,” according to the 1st Amendment protected host on “Insane Radio.”

Long ago, a self-professed CIA operative wrote an e-mail that said, “Oh cool! A radio show!” Since then, WGNU’s Liz Brown got written about in the New York Times, and I’ve had a torturous time. Chuck Norman was the legendary owner, who supposedly had it in his will to keep the quirky call-in shows going.

Mine was going to be about the mental health system. Why did I not follow through? I did not think I could sell enough ads. Instead, I wrote a book about national security. Don’t ever do that. Don’t ever allege 9/11 was an “inside job” conceived by the far left and far right in the good old USA.

I can produce the American “sideline coaches” for the event.

Can’t help? Maybe I’ll ask for voluntary admission to “GITMO.”


William Charles Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment