Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Big Al

I meant Al Watkins! Oh, that Windows 7!

04.27.2016


Dear Al –

I change the topic often, not because I am a busy guy, I have Bipolar Affective Disorder. My writing makes no sense, not because of hackers who get in all versions of Microsoft Word, I have a diagnosis of Schizophrenia, at least according to my latest Mafia landlord. Not true, and that is what you will think after talking like adults for a minimum of 15 minutes. How about helping with eight (8) complaints against the St. Louis County Police? I cannot pick this up with Don Wolf, who offered to help, because he died.

My late father, who died while I was being tortured right out in the open on a California parking lot, used to interrupt me often. Why? This is a basic “spy tactic.” Just don’t let the “target” talk. Charles also often said, “I am not trying to control or direct you” in the course of his lame excuse for parenting. When I noted this is also the language in what passes for legislation taming the Central Intelligence Agency, I stayed quiet. He did not when I said, in 1988, “Dad, you sure look like Howard.” That’s why the first complaint that should involve the arrest and prosecution of cops is from 1989.

The murder attempts on me are too stale? I would not know if there is a statute of limitations on murder conspiracies, but that’s why I want a lawyer for free appointed by a federal district court as a “pauper.” This “Kill Bill” crap started when I was found lifeless as a baby on Dodier Street. The intelligence community excuse was “coal dust,” which is why my murdered mom often yelled, “Get out of the coal bin!” Get it?


William Charles Hughes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment