Monday, March 26, 2018

Planetary Defense Squad @nasa.gov

And the Hughes-Person is always nuts?
No, they are!


06.22.2017


Ms. Siegel:

We have much to discuss before I depart the United States. First, some “lowlights.”

I never saw Charles E. Hughes angrier than when he was accused of being a “Martian.”

I do not seem to have my tape of ART BELL reading my fax on the air.

Likewise, I do not seem to have a copy of my e-mail from Mr. Bell’s successor on Coast to Coast AM.

I am quite sure a nutty German nurse stole my copy of a report to three organizations interested in reporting a UFO.

I am now certain the “UFO” was a man-made object and the date of the sighting may have been 08-08-08, proving my theory again your nation is riddled with people I call “Number Kooks,” and some of them are quite powerful.

I was stopped by a U.S. Navy police officer for taking a photo of the bus stop near the base where I think this monkey business consumes many tax dollars in total secrecy.

My phone went missing with your Langley fellows on it, one of which said, “We’ll get you in there” to see and write about the burnt up Apollo Command Module. My late dad had a simple explanation in real-time which was, “Bill, they couldn’t get out.”

Remember when a presidential candidate joked about Area 51? Those were kinder, gentler times.

Several years back, I filed FOIA’s with the Central Intelligence Agency, NASA, and the Department of Homeland Security. The first two responded, the third letter was likely stolen.

I believe my question for you related to space travel technology that would take a probe or person out of our galaxy now, not later. The Orion program is a big joke, isn’t it?

I’d love to make a movie. One of my “pitches” would not make you or RON HOWARD happy. In the “delusional” or just like Oliver Stone movie, the Apollo astronauts have body-doubles in case they perish. And, if you bother to review all of the audio and video as I did, the only mission that went well was Apollo 11. Why? My contention is that on every launch that was going somewhere, many tried to sabotage the mission and kill the spacefarers.

You people know I am right!
Can’t dock? Keep trying!

Lightning strike? I dissent from that story.

Spinning out of control toward the lunar surface? I heard the shouted obscenity live.

Trouble with the ascent engine? Better take a lot of time and make sure it lights!

On “practice runs” in Earth orbit and with the LEM over the moon but not landing, I asked my dad something like, “Dad, why are they being so cautious? Why don’t they just go there?”

Billy had a camera and three inch reels of tape going for 11.

When the computer alarm was reported I thought, “Keep going.”

Reading minds in 1969?

[My housekeepers at the motel where I am detained like a prisoner arrived to clean the bathroom. The female from India was scratching her head to convey a message of, “We are confused” about what I may or may not do. The only sign language I use conveys a message of “Fuck you.” I have a photo of your 43rd president conveying this message to the media. Today, if they finally showed up here, I might signal in this manner. Did I mention I want a passport? UBS in Switzerland does not have long conversations with mental cases]

If I am wrong about Apollo 12, before I waste a movie producer’s time, why not write a response on paper and send it to me at this motel? What I’m asking is, “What happened to the English fellow in the Command Module?” He never flew another mission, and I think his perfectly preserved dead  body is still orbiting the moon. Be I wrong or right, movies are often fiction based on fact. I think many kids born to NASA and JPL personnel would want to see this: The spacecraft lighting is dim, the options are few, the windows are fogging-up, and after a grim meeting with the communications gear off, an actor playing PETE CONRAD says, “Let’s go to the moon.”

xxxx Watson Road
Unit 4
St. Louis, MO  63119

By the way, though everyone in the room on 23rd Street here in St. Louis is deceased, it was my uncle who said this: “Charlie, it bounced a couple of times and screwed-up, but they’ve got another one.” How was I to know they were talking about the built by Hughes Surveyor, and if China gets to it next, maybe I should relocate to Beijing.


William C. Hughes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment