Thursday, March 1, 2018

Liars & Fake Huff Post Newspeople

 
Another .gov liar! Know his name?

02.26.2018

To the Writers:

I saw your article on Venezuela’s refugees and Rex Tillerson’s disinterest. Though not related to an oil company, in California two men approached me and asked a simple question. I then asked my late dad’s frequent question: “Where are you from?” “Venezuela,” one man said. The other fellow then said, “He sounds alright to me” and out the door of a senior center in Thousand Oaks they went. My presumably sane witnesses from that terrible period of my life have vanished, except for the boss of the facility and her daughter.

It’s sure taking a long time for Alexis’ mother to collect on dinner with not very exciting me. I met Cubans there as well who did not seem to be “Towing the line” on some sort of Marxist rebirth for Latin America, but if the U.S. ignores them, China won’t. Why would China be there? To make some money, like any good Maoist.      

To contact the author of this story:

William C. Hughes
Marlborough, MO 

No comments:

Post a Comment