Sunday, March 4, 2018

Judith, I Did Not Know That

"We have a cut off."
"NTD we have a RSLS abort."
"We have an abort by the onboard computers of the orbiter Discovery."
"Break break, break break, GLS shows engine one not shut down."
"OK, PLT?"
"CSME verify engine one."
"You want me to shut down engine one?"
"We do not show engine start on one."
"OTC I can verify shutdown on verify on engine one, we haven't start prepped engine one."
"All engines shut down I can verify that."

"We can now verify all three engines have been shut down."
"We have red lights on engines two and three in the cockpit, not on one."
"All right, CSME verify engine one safe for APU shutdown."
"If I can verify that?"
"OTC GPC go for APU shutdown"
"Gee, I thought we'd be a lot higher at MECO"

No comments:

Post a Comment