Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Bell Weather


What color schemes will be on the cop cars when "Shooter Boy" appears?
I sense he is white, male, dumb as pond scum, and has a "mental" problem as well.
He is is likely on methamphetamine too.
Fan of Don Trump's?

No city official In St. Lou will believe the "Secret Service door shutting girl story."
That's her on the left.
Her kid is probably a Williams College graduate by now this is taking so long.

12.19.2018


Dear Mr. King:

I sort of moved to Hemet, CA and again met more meth freaks and drug dealers who seem to operate with impunity. Can we avoid the same old shit at the Salvation Army on Page? I thought I could add some balance to this challenge by soliciting help from a African-American female who had attended Forest Park Community College.

I “melted down” due to a variety of factors, one of which was the fact she did not know who Virvus Jones was—or is. With it suddenly looking worse for the prospects of Tishaura Jones spending a night “homeless,” I said, “Let’s get Virvus to spend the night in his P.J.’s,” and as for his daughter, here is a direct quote from the cop union leader:

“You’d sooner get Queen Elizabeth in there.”

Jeff Roorda to me denied all allegations he’d posted anything “racist” and claimed it was all “made up.” This would mean false. By golly, maybe Jeff could give a talk about homelessness, mental illness, drug abuse, violence, and dead cops. Seems to me I have been researching police shootings, citizens shooting cops, and mass murders for too many years now. Paid to write? Oh no, I’d rather get paid to run as a Republican in 2020 New Hampshire. Ten counties, and loads of fun is assured on the “Hughes Hates America Tour.”

It’s not real “hate” like in the mind of a shooter surely headed to 10710 Page if I don’t get out of here. First, we can seek free publicity for all rappers, poets, plus writers of screenplays and ignored blogs like mine. [www.borntorunforpresident.blogspot.com] Then, I can explain the campaign means “hate” in the context of the old jokes that start off with statements like, “Don’t ‘ya hate when your bus driver smells like stale vodka and good weed?” As the LA Orange Line computer voice says at every stop, “Watch your step.”

This is good advice for all freshman Democrats in Congress, and anyone who continues to insist I am not related to all of the famous people named Hughes. I would hate to bother Kristin again, given she may be the only honest person at the Department of State. Moreover, we just can’t discuss Mike Pompeo’s bad haircut an ill-fitting suits with homeless wreckage listening. And, I am one of them, so to D.C. types I say, “We’ll talk later.”

Your newspaper should talk to me right now.

William C. Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment