Tuesday, December 11, 2018

COMING SOON: More Dead Cops

When the fbi won't get off their Hillary Duffs, there is little to do but wait for the next lowering of the flag.

"Alas the library does not seem to want to host any sane meeting and the more intelligent informant I thought I would bring to you is now, I predict, going to say she has no $3.00 for bus-Metrolink fare. More likely, since Jefferson County is so cut off from modern life it would take $5.00 to sit and freeze to death with me. Then you’d have both bodies for the cops to find in one place. Might as well get out the black funeral decorations a cop car, because I simply will not tell you what I saw until I am in a nice, costly hotel at your expense. Call the police on FBI slackers? Only I would do that."

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment