Friday, December 14, 2018

Mafia Mania



>>>>>Tell me there is no danger when meth addicts threaten to “beat ass.” Tell me Laura J. Gordon did not almost suicide. Why was I suddenly a psychiatric nurse in Hemet, California? Why was I assaulted by Patricia Rodgers on the way out the door? Maybe the methamphetamine is coming from Jefferson County Missouri. This could have been some wealthy lunatic’s “Master Plan” to entrap William Hughes into drug charges. Or, there is always the fallback to a simple “Kill Bill” mission. When I discovered Ms. Gordon had come in my room during the night, it was barricaded thereafter. Would anyone like to see evidence her facial scars are from botched Mafia disguise surgery, not a childhood coffee scalding? Officer Orlandol was the “good cop” when Ms. Gordon was drunk and argumentative. Officer Chavez? Charlie Hughes term was “Shit canned.” Where is the FBI tape to which he referred? It does not exist and I am tired of these political hijinks. The reason I am kept in rags and disgraced is because quite simply any ballot I got on would lead to winning the office. Don’t they know entrapment schemes have not worked since my high school administrator huffed and blurted lines like: “Who is selling the LSD around here, Hughes?” Charles E. Hughes and Tom L. Hughes were likely proud of me giving Fr. James McClain the family boilerplate answer: “I don’t know.” Today, St. Louis area Catholics would probably watch me drop dead on the street rather than bring a bag of food. Thus, the two steps: Witness Security, and a passport to enter the United Kingdom. They have social and economic problems too, but are far more civilized in addressing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment