Sunday, December 23, 2018

Cheap Mortgage Mafia




Best suit? I'd say Rog in the brown one. 

"I know where my relatives lived with Ava Gardner secretly spending the night. When they got a tinfoil Christmas tree lit by revolving colored lights, Charlie and Margaret were outraged. Charles said, “We will never have such a tree,” and Margaret said, “You could buy the damn tree earlier next year, Charlie,” but he never did. This gave me a severe case of PTSD, BAD, and ADHH, according to the Russian GRU and their civilian wieners in the FSB.

AP audio of me in 2008 Concord?
It will be found when Ms. Wang returns from China.
Arrests, please!

Moving right along to senseless gun violence and no charges filed out of your office, per the Post-Disgrace, if I had the MONEY I think I’d investigate the death of MALI YAH PALMER further. Mommy & daddy had a handgun in the home and brother shot sister in the head by “accident?” This young man watches too much TV and Mafia movies, I am sure. Why is he not in juvenile court custody? O.K. to shoot sis in the head? This sends a bad message to your deteriorating tax base as every person of color stays while the whites flee to affordable housing in Saint Charles County."

No comments:

Post a Comment