Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Not Sold Yet

Ed, what time is it?

CUT TO:

INT. GREEN ROOM – CONTINUOUS

A far better dressed and groomed version of Seth’s staff is milling around the Green Room.

Seth is seated, talking to a MOTOROLA ANALOG “BAG PHONE” CELL PHONE.

SETH
(to phone)
I know. I know. They stole that, they did that. I know.

(beat)

SETH
(to phone)
Okay, alright. I know that…whaddya mean? You’re not the only one.

Margaret drifts over to Seth, puts her hand on his shoulder, and speaks softly.

MARGARET
They’re bitching…they’re bitching down the hall.

Seth looks up at Margaret.

SETH
(to Margaret)
Okay, okay.

SETH (cont’d)
(to phone)
My public calls…and yeah, tell them to get going on that, okay?

Seth hands the bag phone to an AIDE.

He stands up, brushes off imaginary crumbs, and EXHALES.

SETH
(to Margaret)
Let’s go.

No comments:

Post a Comment