Friday, December 7, 2018

Nicki Kim


What ever happened to Mr. Cambodia on Facebook?
In Thousand Oaks, the donut man said, "They think I'm from China. I'm really from Cambodia. Now get the fuck out of here and don't come back."
This Hughes noted recently the donut shop full of state narcs has closed.
A comment from Governor Arnold, please. 

"Probation and Parole Officer Kimberly Renaud is fired, or I will go to the U.S. attorney in Saint Louis about you, Governor Parsons. The woman with whom I am acquainted on Renaud’s caseload apparently has some sort of “side deal” with her P.O. and I will not tolerate this sort of chicanery. I believe the “deal” allows her to stay on drugs, but she cannot leave the state when I have hired her as a co-author on a screenplay. Perhaps Ms. Renaud thinks she is yet another “secret agent” on what my coauthor calls “Monkey Mountain.” I think most Missourians would agree it is better to allow her to travel out of state after she cleans up her act. As an aside, you might want to know sheriff deputies in another Missouri county call this garbage “Secret Squirrel Stuff,” although the more profane version may refer to excrement. Looks to me like a large swath of the youth in this state are becoming human waste, thanks to methamphetamine and fentanyl. Good job, governor!"

No comments:

Post a Comment