Thursday, March 14, 2019

Coke Dealing? Cop Killing? This is serious, folks



to pamroses
What year did you admit you are a worthless SPY?
Don't recall?

There are NO self-care issues here.
You have no idea what I have been through, nor do you care.
In a court of law, you would deny being repeatedly seen by me in the State of California.

You are so nuts, there is no DSM term for it
Further, I don't think you would buy a doctor-recommended bottle of Primrose Oil if I begged.
2 bottles for $12.99 at CVS in Hemet, CA.
$14.95 for one at Walgreens on Page Avenue here.

I guess I will go without, like some Mafia Democrat's campaign ad.
Why not revert to "He thinks he's the president."
I'd love to call a cop right now.
The STARBUCKS Regional Manager is coming back to meet?
No, he lied.

Want the names of two Clayton, MO cops?
It seems I paid a lot of rent to a landlord who admitted to a cocaine habit.
It looked to me like they were selling it down the street.
Why bother discussing any of this with you, when you care nothing for the TRUTH.

William Hughes aviators.g.son.for.president@gmail.com

4:59 PM (2 minutes ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment