Sunday, March 24, 2019

No Help from 63123

Closed her cop station too?
Interesting.


Problem? She showed me something that remains [--- ------]. No kidding. No lie. No “delusion.” Speaking of that shit, it’s 2009 all over again as someone wrecked a zipper on my coat remotely. If I had a good camera, I’d send you a photo. There was a time when I could not get a zipper to zip or an ink pen to write. Evil!! I was predicting the computer case or Mr. Joseph’s coat won’t zip, and it was the latter. Liars who pose as “scientists” say, “Gravity is poorly understood.” Really? Why was my homeless shopping cart floating in the air? You might want to someday see exactly where I bear hugged the cart and slammed it to the sidewalk. This was, not coincidentally, where the CHP would pull over motorists from 23 Freeway. Get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment