Sunday, March 17, 2019

Southwest Chicken Salad


03-17-2019

Dear Ms. Schmitt:

I will share what I sent to our local CBS TV station. Unfortunately, today what seems to matter is the parent corporation for what used to be a free broadcast station and not so much the network. I think former KC Star reporter Lon Maxberg understands what I’ve been through, but even if he were a Managing Editor I am not sure he could do much.

From electronic and software problems to big mugs literally blocking my way, this is getting redundant and yet more meaningless. My old slogan for bureaucrats is “Anything to get me off the phone.” Such was not the case with Public Administrator T. Fann Reynolds. It seems the more grave my readily supportable allegation is, the less I am heeded. For lack of as little as a $2,500 loan, I remain a pauper with salable Intellectual Property. Me as a politician? No “New Left” Democrat wants this said of Russia: “Nuke them and get it over with.” Trouble in Syria? I say logic and billions spent on “defense” means, “Drop a nuke on it.” I’d love to be ripped-up during the New Hampshire primary and indignantly say, “Civilians? I thought they all migrated to Germany.”

William Hughes, Howard’s son

No comments:

Post a Comment