Monday, March 18, 2019

SMOKING? Stephen Reynolds - R.J. Reynolds



03/17/2019

Rocky –

The agony of cot sleeping has finally ended. Now, I suppose I can live on the streets and allege BJC screwed me out of an ERISA mandated pension in addition to the one from DMH.
Seriously, I am about to “hot line” the whole 10740 Page building. An African-American cab driver cutting the fare and “accidentally” decreasing his own tip to aid my “escape” is maybe yet another clue someone was “set up.”

I think they are intentional with decisions like keeping the room way too hot when the fan is off. Coughing like in a death camp breaks out? Turn the fan on to make sure everyone is infected and sick. As I told a few, “Washing your hands won’t help,” nor will silly surgical masks they were wearing during “The Plague.”

I thought I might die it was so bad, and it was spread by a staff member who I suppose has no sick leave to take and must have her measly paycheck. They don’t pay like BJC and know next to nothing about behavioral health. Write recommendations without being paid? Mike Christian at the FBI knows I am not that much of a bad Catholic. We are not real Christians I was told by hate-filled kooks in California.

Bill Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment