Friday, March 15, 2019

Health Care Hassles @(314) 819-6889


03-15-2019

Stan –

My “escape” from the shelter went well, only to discover the Sideway no longer offers a weekly rate. What’s the topic when you visit?

_A “War on the Poor” in progress?
_Joe Biden’s jackass?
_My two informants from Marseille, France?
_My two informants from Jefferson County, MO?
_Missing people named JONES?
_Plots to kill cops?
_The Granite City cops?  
_President Trump’s mood disorder?
_My many false diagnoses? (It’s an alphabet soup of GERD, BAD, IBS, HEP C, and so on)

I had lunch with a man who called me, “The smartest man in the Salvation Army.” If I had any brains, I would have given hot chick Stephanie my phone number. Is she really pregnant, or lying to stay there longer? She told me “My case manager is coming.” I should have shot back, “Is he the daddy?” Some of those mental health workers are not so ethical. I know, because I once had a job investigating their shameful antics. This vigor found me on layoff, not promoted.   

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment