Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Cup of Joe

I still have that cup and pot, you meth moron.
Names, please. 

"A bad theory would find these two women known to me selling drugs and conspiring to kill police. A better version finds them “setting up” someone like Blake Snyder’s wife. Kill your husband and get a book & movie deal? Mine is still about $3,500 away and the many lawyers I have consulted do not have “secret” law practices, I have to pay them. Joe Edwards would not help with political funding, so why not ask about getting back to 9107 Wilshire Boulevard? I would promise to hire everybody out of St. Louis to work on this masterpiece as I’d go someplace and hide. You stated you are not from St. Louis. From my first walk to grade school, people know who I am related to. In a meeting this morning at the despicable homeless shelter, for a third time this was not disputed by a D---- C----, who was not employed there for several weeks after my 12/14/2008 arrival."

No comments:

Post a Comment