Monday, May 7, 2018

Branson, Mo Prayer Hour

Granny had an artifact just like the Pope's.
Where did it go?
ATTENTION ALL FEDS:
Get off the Internet.
You fool few citizens.


Now, from the No One Cares Department, a list of all nations who sent someone to talk to a destitute, unemployed social worker from Missouri. In no particular order, they are:

SOUTH AFRICA
AUSTRALIA
FRANCE
ALGERIA
ZIMBABWE
NIGER
FINLAND
CHILE
CHINA
TAIWAN
JAPAN
VENEZUELA
BOSNIA
CUBA
HAITI
ITALY
IRELAND
RUSSIA
PERU
IRAN
EGYPT
GERMANY
BELGIUM
COLUMBIA
CAMBODIA
SWITZERLAND
PANAMA
MEXICO
GUATEMALA
Last, but not least…
INDIA

My HollyHelper learned the Indian language in Yoga class?
Don’t think so, Shithead.
At a certain motel I said, “Jay is a butt head in any language.”

Good night.      

* I will be phoning-in my congratulations to CIA over Ms. Haspel withdrawing her name from the beauty contest among your Drug & Thugs +Murder Inc. contracting agency. Bill Clinton spoke at the new building, and then would not read their daily reports. Shame on that two-faced hillbilly! Had his spouse won with more votes, I think I’d trade-off lower stock market figures for a government that makes sense. I recall saying this to a few CA bums about the presidency: “I’d sleep all day. The government runs itself.” I trust in a Hilton Hotel lobby of the future, I shall say, “Why must I pay?” at the front desk. The name? RAY THEON. Remember, “General Motors should stick to making cars.” And? “Doesn’t General Electric make light bulbs?”

No comments:

Post a Comment