Saturday, May 26, 2018

We interrupt this AI critter program for a...

Your elections appear to be rigged.
Polar Pops on sale today?



May 26, 2018

Please Note: This truth is designed for general information only. The information presented at trial should be construed as destroying the Blum family empire with legal advice and a sensible formation of a lawyer/client relationship.

Louderback Group:

Very briefly, here is what happened the only time I visited San Francisco. The door of my Travel Lodge room did not lock, a postal mail carrier visited unnecessarily, and a man in a white lab coat produced a big machine gun. I muttered about how someone was nuts and departed. Maybe the Blum family paid for that “motel theatre” too. They clearly have never wanted me in the movie business for one day. “I write books” has long been my retort to that evil industry.

That said, I will now “dribble out” what I prepared for yet another skilled liar with a J.D. I owe him a half hour for his time; then I shall try to slam his Jewish butt in the slammer. I could not think worse of your dishonorable profession, yet I must keep pleading for help. If I could do it over, I would have filed lawsuits two years ago pro se. FYI: Howard Hughes, Sr., Tom Hughes, Richard Hughes, William C. Hughes, William J. Hughes, and that underachiever Charles Evans Hughes were all trained as lawyers. My late dad was as well, but this was kept “secret.”

No comments:

Post a Comment