Monday, May 14, 2018

INsane! OUTrageous

Don't talk bad about Johnny!
You sick-o right-wingNut.


I would love to chat on the phone about my source at Boeing who worked on one of those ABM programs. I recall phone conversations dating back to 1999 and 2000 during which I said, “Those tests are rigged, aren’t they?” The General Dynamics-Boeing man admitted they were. More recently on CNN, I heard a scientist say that with an element of surprise, “They can’t hit the Energizer Bunny balloon.” He may have been exaggerating, but not by much, given the much heralded “Fog of War.” The “fog” would be very brief, and a Commander In Chief has to react quickly. There’s so much to discuss if you’d like to respond by e-mail or call. Personally, I have long thought the U.S. response to a nuclear aggressor has been “regionalized” as the Russians always have organized their forces. In my screenplay, the president will run the battle, of course.

Have a great day,

William C. Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment