Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Rowdy?

I don't have any rowdy friends. Is that O.K., Chief Belmar?


05-28-2018


Dear Charlie Daniels:

In the same e-mail alleging I am nuts like Howard Hughes, I was told you attended my alma mater for two years. Under my steady hand as student government leader, no one was raped at our Spring Fling celebration, and the cast-off ABC recording artist was paid. They even said this during 1976-77, “Hughes will go get the money.” Often in our dorm this was heard: “Hughes, the Dean is on the phone!” We were put on Double-Double Probation many times, yet not one student was expelled. This is more evidence I should have attended a law school, like the rest of my family.

Tom Hughes was up in Minnesota working for Hubert Humphrey well before Prince hit the stage. This has led to my expression that goes, “The family knew everything; I know nothing.” (Like Sgt. Schultz on one of my favorite old shows,  Hogan’s Heroes). I would never “pitch” anything to what a black female’s husband I know calls “A sensible man.” I gather this because you are reported to live in New York, not that big zoo where the Paramount lot is located. I discovered due to a wrong turn that WB has very exacting “Ejection Procedures.” TOP SECRET my screenplays are not, so I will only give the initials of those who want to make like Monte Hall. They want to make a deal, and I can’t even get out to St. Charles! The J.S. people requested a trip to FedEx, then said, “We got your fax,” but sounded too high to set an appointment. G.K.’s people were much more sober in offering appointments twice. I even found a lawyer to dispose of all my money, unless I too find a modest dump in NYC and try to remain anonymous.

William C. Hughes
[Writer, Mental Health Pro, Future Secretary of Defense]

Lee Daniels gave his parents an early Christmas present when he entered the world on December 24, 1959; unfortunately, the Philadelphia native was to have a difficult relationship with his police officer father who later reacted violently to his son's sexuality. Despite the brutality of his childhood, Lee completed high school and attended Lindenwood University in St. Charles, Missouri for two years.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment