Sunday, May 27, 2018

Real Threats, Real Fast

Been threatened lately?
Don't call the cops.
They are very busy.
With what?


May 26, 2018

Dear Governor:

You need to hear about what went on in 2004-2005 Granite City, IL. I’ve got Democrats in tow who want to say, “Bill, Granite City is in Kansas.” Today to your Chicago campaigner “Henry” I said, “I did not know he was a millionaire too.” (Like J.B.) I tried to volunteer, be hired, or receive money to run for governor in Missouri, but Pritzker had only insults for me.

As Mr. Mark Williams would say outside Los Angeles, “Back at you.” When I met Mark’s son I said, “Your dad is an asshole.” He said, “Yeah, I know. I grew up with him.”

Me? Governor of California? This requires 80 million dollars, at least. 

Later,

William    







 


No comments:

Post a Comment