Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I Get the Last Word, J.B.

Yoko? No damn good. Who's the bitch on the left? Another conspirator?
 
Not one more word about Missouri’s current governor do I want to hear. As I told the man in Bob McCulloch’s office, “I read all of the reports.” Authored by his own party! The six month option takes us up to your election, when I can’t vote and my California I.D. would be expired. Maybe I should make a Guatemalan friend and figure out how to get a new one. [That is an immigration joke]. As my sister who is not my sister showed me the deplorable “housing” for migrant farm workers in your state, I was worried about things like the price of gizmos at Office Max, Office Depot, and Best Buy. I think Russians and their Missouri stooges took them all away. They think this is legal? I think someone needs to make war on them.

W.C. Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment