Wednesday, August 1, 2018

3 is the Number After 2

Not another friend like that.
There has never been a gun in my car.
The last marijuana to travel with me was in 1979.
I hear it is legal in many states now.
#

07.30.2018

Mr. Oswald:

I sent more information about me to Family Farm Action and to my knowledge have not heard from Joe Maxwell. I have once again been set back by a piece of mail gone missing. For six months I have survived on $10 worth of food per week. Why? Late last year, the Missouri Food Stamp renewal was due, and I said “No way. I’m leaving.” What was the problem? No transportation, and no place to stay in California with all the ducks in row to sign a movie deal. Suddenly, a friend I’d worried about called from Los Angeles and put the welcome mat out. The happiness generated by hearing from Laura was soon crushed by my inability to get out of this fleabag motel.

As long as I have declined the Food Stamp benefit I’ve been in contact with a high level operative who works for a big name Democrat. He’s out of the country today when I can no longer pay for this room. For about 108 weeks I’ve paid this man India, when I thought 3-4 weeks would be too long a stay. For 31 weeks as of tomorrow’s day late, dollar short payment, I’ve been screaming bloody murder about a need to check-out of the Wayside Motel. Certain glory awaits if someone would kindly store my property or drive a vehicle with me in it!

I’m calling 211 to become homeless with a presidential contender’s “fixer” on my cell phone? Gentlemen, it costs $325 to trigger a committee filing. Where would it go? To the Innkeeper. How about $500 aggregate with two generous Democrats “chipping in” $250 apiece? Where would it go? To Innkeeper at this wretched motel I’ve been stuck in because no one helps me with anything at all. I do read the other Democrat’s material, and I vastly prefer the term “pitch in” and using a larger dollar figure than $3.

Why doesn’t anyone seem to understand that if I aspire to be a more liberal and more vocal version of Mel Carnahan, I need money RIGHT NOW. When Governor Carnahan was my boss, I would analyze the budget every year. I would ask my supervisor why Elementary and Secondary received more funding increases than DMH. I was looked at like I had two heads. Later, this same boss found her monthly luncheon for social service agencies had been cut. I wasn’t in love with the free lunch, but thought “We’re probably getting axed.” I later asked my secretary how much the home cooking catering outfit cost. When she told me, I was sure we were getting axed, and less than a year later we were all put out on layoff.

Mel Carnahan died in a plane crash, lunch cutter Joe Yancey has a good job today, but won’t talk to me, and Jean Carnahan has a cattle ranch to fall back on. Yesterday, I saw one of Joe’s  employees drive past me gawking at a bus stop. I think Mark ought to be  arrested today, and I can’t say why. As for another of Joe’s employees, two years ago she said, “I know all about the Chippewa (Motel).” What did Kelly mean? The rampant drug dealing out of motels and cheap hotels this county does nothing about. I am so tired of seeing this, I now only exit Room 2 to check the weather prior to an errand on foot with two hernias in need of surgery. I think I could win a county with only 5,275 people simply by pointing out I’ve already done the arm-twisting and delivered ultimatums as a state official. A Democrat governor should do this often like LBJ with the “Red” General Assembly that will not change much this November, I predict. In begging for transportation away 7800 Watson Road, I will tell you how I would convince them to vote for health care, a reorganization of the Department of Conservation, getting more control over the university system, and unifying the management of all agencies spending Medicaid funds.

Thanks,

Bill Hughes 
##


07.30.2018

Mr. Oswald:

According to the usual detractors, I need some medicine. Please look at the page that the link below leads to. How I find the page? Thoughts of being evicted from this motel made me look for a photo of Bill Gardner, who I learned is still on his job as the Secretary of State in New Hampshire. I can tell you firsthand that Bill takes his job very seriously every four years for the first presidential primary.

Ask yourself—and the people who say I’m a mental case—why Gardner would stop what he’s doing and have meetings with me in his office unannounced four times. As my joke about Californians goes, “He knows who he’s talking to.” What is wrong with the people in St. Louis and Missouri in general? I’ve been flapping my jaw ever since the early scandalous Greitens news reports. First I threatened to run, and later I said I would.

Why was I thinking like that? I was about to call the Secretary of State up there again, but realized these FACTS:

I spoke to Gardner in-person//PAUL TURNER wanted to evict me.
I spoke to Gardner in-person//TONY ARMANO wanted to evict me.
I spoke to Gardner’s people on the phone//TONY BROWN wanted to evict me.

After realizing that much, I put off a call to Gardner’s office until I pay this man from India for the motel room late, lest I be booted to the street. It is a fertile question to wonder how these three property owners knew of my contact with Gardner, because this cannot possibly be by “coincidence.”  My calls have been partly seeking information, and part clowning, but someone is afraid of something, and I’ll tell you what it is.

Many are afraid that I might go back through that door having been stripped of everything except the shirt on my back and they took my dad’s shirt too. What would that be like? I would say, in that room where I’ve been four times that I have no faith in your system of government and cannot support your Constitution any longer. Do you know, or can you believe that in October of 2007 I drew as many media people and cameras into that room as in the photo of Trump! Joke? The cameras are getting smaller, like my bank account.

The Associated Press people gave me business cards and sent a photo. As for AP’s Beverly Wang, I was told she went back to China with a 90 minute tape of me. In California, a wealthy gent who was formerly at pcomfort94@gmail.com blew up a photo of me in that room. Of the one at a mental health conference I said, “Not Concord; wrong tie.” When I was there, the same old flower pot was on top of that famous piece of furniture. Further, I have to wonder if they got out the old photo albums for them as they did for me. You don’t know what it is like to see an old photo of George H.W. Bush waving in that doorway, then look up and see the doorway. They did not confuse me with glitter clown Vermin Supreme. They knew I was serious about writing a book that never was written. Now, I want to go back there next year.

I can’t knock out potential pugilist Senator Biden with one punch. I can’t kick Senator Sanders the length of a football field like he deserves. What if I filed and finished fourth or fifth? Nobody knows, and nobody cares today. I will share what Gardner’s people say about that after I pay this man from India tomorrow. That way, he cannot lock me out of this room and take the last of my property.

This plot to take everything clearly began in 1994, because I don’t call it “blackmail” or “dirt,” I call it “research” and I’ve done a ton of it on this laptop that was used to kill Osama bin Laden. Before that I used Bill Clinton’s old laptop, and prior to that Ronald Reagan’s IBM typewriter. [Photos prove this much]. I don’t know what became of dad’s old typewriter identical to LBJ’s, but I know Charlie’s prose was crossed out and revised by the President of the United States. “A democracy works best when the people know what their government is doing,” my late dad wrote simply and plainly in a document I found and saved. What was all of that typing about when his secretary typed 90 words a minute and Charles 70 without many errors? I think it is “classified,” as are his Army and Navy service records. It is clearly wrong to be keeping this material from me—end of story. That’s why our Democrat U.S. Senator is referred to as “That old hag” and the long time Democrat congressman has been called “Puddinhead.”  

I can’t see dad’s military records? Senator McCaskill has been no help on this, and in my opinion she’s an embarrassment to your party. Let’s not continue this pattern of “Steal it, seize it, hide it,” and then it supposedly did not happen. The bad joke last Sunday when I found I could not pay the motel until July 31 was a man in the grocery store who found himself unable to buy alcohol because it was too early. “I’m calling Claire McCaskill,” he said. “That won’t help,” I shot back. What did a San Francisco lawyer tell me? “Maybe your dad had some friends who are helping you.” He did, and they are. The problem is, this is all covert until a wealthy Democrat sends a big check to get me started. On what? That is up to you, and others I barely know, or don’t know at all—yet.

Thanks for reading this. I will tell you what they say in Concord, NH.


Your candidate from hell,

Bill Hughes

>>Time of NH S.O.S call? 12:45 p.m. Ancient Martian contact Paula said, “I’ll tell him” again. Apparently, Gardner must first be reelected by the legislature in November. To that news I said, “All of the states are different.” United, my ass! May I get going here? 
###



07.31.2018

Mr. Oswald:

The Wayside was paid! There goes half the pension check with a missing piece of mail AGAIN!! The envelope contained my Food Stamp account P.I.N. number. Had it arrived on schedule, I’d be eating better by now. This outrageous disregard for all laws, rules, and regulations related to a man named Hughes has me so pissed off I now seek to finish fourth in the 2020 New Hampshire Presidential Primary through name calling that would make Dick Nixon jealous and cause Joe McCarthy to blush.

Meantime, please ask everyone you know if I might be able to part with a third of my pension deposit to sit and write in peace. I would need a weekly lift to a discount store for supplies and the cigarettes I should stop smoking.  I don’t think the call-taker wants to discuss the economic impact on family farms when GOP morons cut the S.N.A.P. benefit, and I don’t believe some of the new language on the application related to Don Trump’s favorite topic of immigration. They inquire if you are a fired, laid off, or lazy farmworker with less than $100 on hand.

Surprise! The tech support voice named “Barb” was very helpful and the application was filed on-line! I felt like I was back at work for DMH as she walked me through it. I told her I was trying to run for governor and everything she said was being documented. It worked! Now, let’s hear that my bank can’t fax the sorry balance to them. The maximum wealth to receive the benefit is $2,499. I think it should be higher. I think they should go back to considering the value of your car. I think you should be able to buy child care supplies and toiletries with it if you are homeless. I am sure I told her they would all get a 2% raise if I were the governor because Mel Carnahan gave me 1%. That was $430 back when I had a damn job! My only gripe was how the Internet went OFF right after I was sent the application number. Who is doing that? They surely need to land in prison.

Your candidate from hell,

Bill Hughes

>Why the trendy nightclub velvet rope by the desk where I sat? This might be yet another “inside joke” I do not find too be funny today.

No comments:

Post a Comment