Friday, August 3, 2018

God Bless the Old GM Plant on Natural Bridge!

Is Craig making any money? Do they accept the S.N.A.P. card?


08.03.2018

Dear Ms. Schnuck:

Just before you invited me to your September event, I had written the text of an e-mail in which I was denouncing Democrat “con artists” and planning on quitting before I even started. I don’t know what small town Democrats will think of a man like me who has studied politics and economics his entire adult life. Because of that, I admire Richard Nixon and George McGovern in equal measure.

I think Nixon won by a lot in 1972.
Why was George smiling so much?
He already knew where Nixon was headed---back home.
I was in Yorba Linda, CA in 2008.
At Nixon’s library, people were acting nutty, so I thought I’d visit later.

Later never happened, because I could not find an inexpensive motel room nearby.

Like “Tricky Dick,” why not let the others think I quit?
“It’s all about a driver, I’ve said for 16 months while stuck at the Wayside Motel in Marlborough, Mo.

After driving about 220,000 miles for the State of Missouri, I think people at an American Legion hall would understand why I flunked the driver’s test I had passed in 1971. The questions are tricky, they show video to illustrate the question, and they lied about the availability of a paper & pencil version of the exam!

Let’s get on the Trump bandwagon for a second, because I think all of the Asian people in the state office that day passed their exams. They were smarter than me? They studied harder? No, they grew up with computers and the Internet on all day! Further, they are absolutely allowed to be in the USA. I’ll be there on September 23, only if I can find a ride and it is not from the “Lyft” or “Uber” driver.  The old-fashioned cabbie with a license and background check would charge way too much from St. Louis to Shelbyville!

I’m always,

William C. Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment