Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Alf D. Loudmouth for Congress


>>I just got off a Democrat Facebook page [1:27 p.m.] where I was told George McGovern died in 2012, I should stop smoking crack, and further I should take my medication. You’d better arrange a public appearance to clear-up KENNEDY-BLUM-RUTHERFORD defamation, or I am one pissed-off California Republican. I hit back with a comment about sitting next to Gene McCarthy in 1976. Where is the photo? There are lots of missing photographers out in St. Charles County, Mo I’ve discovered. I tried to find the USAID spook who was in the room and got a report out of Philadelphia he had died, but I don’t think so. McCarthy recovered from my question about RFK and said, “Oh, you’re a Political Science major.”  If I were you, I’d get some DNC types here quick to talk shit politically and realize what real life in St. Lou is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment