Monday, August 13, 2018

"The more you shop, the more you save"

GOT RUSSIAN FUNDING? Answer "Yes" or "No" please


Why would people BANG on doors and walls at three separate locations in this metropolitan area? If you can’t get enough sleep, you might sound like you do have a mood disorder. I will quote myself from when I spoke to a Shop n Save clerk in South County in early 2016. I said, “When they bang on the walls of your house at 3:37 in the morning…”

She finished my sentence with, “It’s time to go.”

I made a pot of coffee and kept a log of all this, however, it took 12-14 more months to get out of there! I thought this mess was wrapping up when I copied the “Shot Log” at a FedEx having been transported by “Al the Vet,” who still lacks a last name but gave me a photo of him with Mohammed Ali. I’m running for governor next year? Not without money. What other candidate has these stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment