Sunday, August 12, 2018

More Crooks on the Ballot--But Never a Hughes

I don't agree with the allegation.
However, all visiting Russians are allowed to allege it.


>I’ve been treated so poorly in the home town of St. Louis, I’m tempted to never say a political phrase here and figure if I could clear a crowded with crooked lawyer primary, I’d get more votes than the Republican simply by staying alive and obtaining a new I.D. and voter card. Unlike my credit cards that made it back from LA, the old voter card might work. How do they know I no longer have “911” for an address? That too was a little clue of what was ahead in 2002.   

>The alternative is to sit on Jury Duty in Ventura and snub movie stars who did not go through the proper channels to approach about what even my female helper of questionable character guessed would be two 60 million dollar flicks.  [My summation of those when I joke is: “The prince has a horse…he’s really big. The princess has a great costume…she’s really hot.”] People go see these movies? I must assume so.

Bill 




No comments:

Post a Comment