Sunday, August 26, 2018

No Secrets Here

The Ferguson cops were always nice to me.
But then again, I'm really, really white. 
 

08.15.2018

Cathy –

If my esteemed helper of big-time Democrats wants to foot the bill, what you will get is a “Shot across the bow” about the 2020 New Hampshire Presidential Primary and the United States Secret Service. Keep this not very quiet, as I once more beg for money while unquestionably related to Howard R. Hughes.

The book manuscript is comedy, but one tidbit that is true finds me not liking them serving my bagel or pretending to be a mental health client either before or after marching around the president. At least one screenwriter knows how they are when he penned a line about them that was:

“Bring some dirty ones in from the field.”

What does that mean? They are an illegal secret police force that should have their butts kicked into Ronald Reagan’s “Ashbin of history.” I don’t like Don Trump, but God help us if he agrees with me.

William C. Hughes 

No comments:

Post a Comment