Thursday, August 9, 2018

J. Edgar Hoover Died Long Ago

The FBI does not want my report, but I can get on Facebook and look at photos of women in Middle East nations pulling on their hair. They do it at CVS too. I don't know why.


A man who calls himself DERRICK CLARK with a gmail account named "Derrick C. Cox" told me that country music star George Straight was giving away $100,000 to select fans. This originated on Mr. Straight's Twitter page. Mr. Clark then e-mailed me asking for bank information which was provided. I then called my bank and personal banker Amy Meyer thought it was a scam. I then called Mr. Straight's management company and they said they have received many such calls complaining about this. I also this morning e-mailed Mr. Clark and told him he's a caught Internet con artist. Prior to that, I called our local FBI office, but they took no interest and instead transferred me to a national center to report on this. I might also mention I am trying to run for governor in this state. I angrily told Ms. Meyer that if I won, I'd call in the Kansas City and Saint Louis field office chiefs to knock their heads together, as in a 3 Stooges short. [Must I label my jokes to avoid prosecution?] For what? Being the victim of one crime after another? Your bureau needs some new leadership here in Missouri, because there is no "Agent Meier," it was a bad Howard Hughes joke when I visited the St. Louis field office with what I thought was a serious matter in 2006. Many Internet sites and published books will tell you about Johnny Meier, Howard's contact with "The Dark Side." I don't have such a person that I know of. Mr. Cox, as recently as last evening has continued to send bank documents by text message. I count three "platforms for crime" here, that being twitter.com, google.com, and my Cricket phone service that was bought by AT&T. I might also mention Mr. Cox's Area Code is the same as "Yes California," an organization with a former leader linked to the Russian Federation. He resigned after establishing an office in Moscow for the new Nation of California. Coincidence? I think not. The number is: (415) 886-7633. The California group's number is: (415) 595-3394. That is all you should need to determine what this is all about.

Subject 1 Phone Number - Please enter digits without punctuation for a telephone number.

https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx#validation


 

No comments:

Post a Comment