Sunday, September 15, 2013

A Hughes Op Ed Piece That Probably Won't Be Finished Before I'm Kicked Out of Starbucks

At LA's Union Station, where you can feel the failed terrorist's excitement!

"Bill, to exit the aircraft in flight, pull on that handle in the direction of the red arrow, and..."

Dear Caroline, Could You Please Run for President?
[Prior to getting your ass killed by the Secret Service]

CA KOOKS, I DO NOT WRITE BOOKS AND SCREENPLAYS IN STARBUCKS. [Especially when Di did not die, and Middleton shopped at the Thousand Oaks Safeway. I saw her. It was really her, son. And I am?]

THAT SAID, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT WHEN I SAY, TO THE KENNEDY LIBRARY STAFF I AM STARTING TO ANNOY, STUFF LIKE :

"Do you see her?"

"Can you hand it to her?"
"Did you get the e-mail?"
They answer in the affirmative, soldiers.

Missouri House race?

Congressional race?
Dog track race, FL Mafia?

YET ANOTHER LSD FLASHBACK:
"Why are the mafia guys stirred-up?"
"They can't get a parking place for lunch."
"Who cares?"
"The little free paper wrote about it."
"That's a brave man."

No comments:

Post a Comment