Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What went over the White House fence?

GET "THE HOOK" FOR THAT HALF-WHITE MORON!!! Please!!!!!

Saxbee? Levi? To the Gerald Ford Libraries! Not "secret," CA Kooks! BTW, I was allowed to apply to the NSA. Don't start rumors they...wi-fi still on? 

Los Angeles? I call it "The Shitpit."
Steal, steal, steal. Same LINDA STEELE? Good thing I quit, right Mr. Right?
Man, "they" want the next Caroline letter on the computer so bad. A taste, pale Negroes?
Okay.
Sir, I have live witnesses to a day when people would exclaim, "That guy can write!"
Any (R) or (D) whore need a speech written cheaply?
[Mine are apparently so good, new surveillance technology is wheeled-out to....still not sure why, but it looked really cool, did it not, CHP?]
Who's tech? Beats the hell out of me. 
"Tell us! Tell us all about it, Bill! We are worthless spying creatures!"
"Got kicked out of high school, got my SSI check and....."
"I was in the Marines, until they figured out I was, well, kinda nuts and..."

The lifelong mantra...
"I was in the Army."
"I just got out of the Army."

"I drove a truck in the Army."
"I got kicked out of the Army.
 "I ran away from home and joined the Army."


KLOS KUIZ:
The United States Air Force came from where?
WRONG ANSWERS
Charlie was "Radar"
Norman was "Norman"
You knew them too?
No son, you did not.
Watch M.A.S.H. much?
Your GF spied on John Lennon too?
I doubt that, buddy.
bh

No comments:

Post a Comment