Saturday, September 21, 2013

tick...tick...tick...Time for a real briefing, .gov (D) idiots

Lindenwhere? Join the Hughes Broadcast Team with a pack of matches @Chevron. Look on the back of the pack, and....GET OFF METH, PLEASE!!

Mystery CISCO wi-fi? The "DEFAULT" man had some too, back when 211 did not work. It does not work in LA, either. Who won WWII? The Nazis. Want more? Boot Obama to the curb. Big, black, Chicago gangster fascist dope dealer in sheep's clothing. And I remind all African-Americans his momma was quite WHITE.

Both an old Black Panther and "The Cops" signaled thumbs-up, and I sleep on the LA sidewalk?
What a county!
What a country!

"Ever been in the military?" they asked in 2009.
Today?
"I did my four years of whatever this is."

Bye!
__________

PRIOR TO MY DEPARTURE, MAY I CALL THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY?
Bad joke?
"When the cops act like spies, and the spies like cops you've got a problem." [I can't fix].

No comments:

Post a Comment