Monday, September 2, 2013

I'm what?

Bank of the 9/11 Hijackers. Want my account number?


I'm trusting the Secret Service? We've had almost 11 years to get acquainted, gain more wrinkles, have breasts begin to feel gravity's effects, and...
Cops in here yet?
Not yet.

They won't even drive me to Ralph's.
Not so much as a $500 check on paper yet.
And?
The opponents will howl.
"He had them for that long? Outrageous!"
I love the way no one argues (or helps).
Example?
I had 4-5 people looking at my IBM.
I froze the Secret Service guys running to the helicopter in a Hollywood movie.
I said, "They got it right. And, I see that helicopter too often."

Then, I saw the trailer for The Candidate. Redford's movie name is "Bill?" What did Howard K. Smith as himself say? "Candidates are selling themselves like underarm deodorant in commercials just long enough to...[can't read my scribble] pound-in some mindless slogan that cheapens candidate and voter alike." OFF WITH THE WI-FI? OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!! Bill's in Enemy of the State, too! "BILL" gets around in your stupid mafia movies, right Corey/Karl/Peg...I forgot all of his names.

Newsgirl, I saw The Candidate at age 16, and may be someday allowed to do that, but not you. That's a "No-No." One of my favorite video clips, viewed on who's hand me down computer? I've got Rich Little impressions down on all of them. Ask at Chevron; they'll tell 'ya. Oops, cannot tell a lie. "I did not have dinner with that woman." Can't get Clinton's voice down. Uh, maybe I'll listen to a speech of his. When does Starbucks close? He likes to talk, as do I. The part they are missing out West is all about $$$.

The Candidate was fiction. This was real:

CBS: "That was a real non-answer."
CAROLINE: "Are you asking me if I'm gonna run for office? Where are you going with this question?"

Redford's name is "Bill" in that motion picture?

That prong on the front is for puncturing my enemies, who tend to be full of hot air

Dedicated to all prison-bound "Secret Service," be they real, delusional, or already murdered. As my fictional Winona said to the shot candidate in a screenplay you've not destroyed yet, "It's my job."

EXT. SHOPPING CENTER - DAY

Candidate ME shakes hands with Middle-Class Americans.

The DEEP PIPES ANNOUNCER holds forth.


DEEP PIPES
It's election time in America, and the Secret Service is hard at work.


CUT TO:


EXT. LIQUOR STORE - DAY

A helicopter lands hard on the asphalt.

A MAN runs from it.


CUT TO:

INT. LIQUOR STORE - CONTINUOUS


A case of beer sits on the counter. A PAKISTANI CLERK points at the cigarette display.



PAKISTANI CLERK
Marlboro Kings, or one-hundreds?

CUT TO:

EXT. LIQUOR STORE - CONTINUOUS

The Man is seen running toward the helicopter cradling the case of beer, plastic bag dangling.


FADE TO:


hughesforpresident2016.net

NO LONGER THAN 15 SECONDS. DO NOT STEAL MY IDEAS, GOP & DIRTY DOG DEMS. What did Howard K. say in the movie? (1972)

No comments:

Post a Comment