Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Still Waiting

I await my response to an FOIA to the Department of Homeland Security. In my request, I demanded contact information on at least one person who saw a jet hit the World Trade Center in real-time. The lack of a response speaks louder than more United States Government LIES. I drove the Interstate highway near your Pentagon in 2008. If it had been an airplane as described, there would have been debris all over the road. Why no debris? A missile from RAYTHEON (Formerly Hughes) does not create any.

I'm going to watch fake September 11, 2001 video from intelligence agency "cut out" companies? No, Mr. Gold, I'd rather see the USA's "hijacker helpers" finally arrested and prosecuted.

 
"If we don’t have the U.K., we don’t have English."

- Danuta Hübner

No comments:

Post a Comment