Monday, October 29, 2018

B. Runnur Labour

Gentlemen, my ride is finally here.


The Effexor Lady
This woman was brought to me twice for counseling by a woman I befriended named Trisha Tennyson. Trish lived in a vehicle which was tolerated by the authorities despite bearing expired license plates. The woman had been severely depressed and never left her home, I was told. Trish said she had to try for months to have the woman see me. This was a clue on something beyond the scope of this summary. The “patient” denied suicidal ideation but told me of a lifeless marriage and did not think the medication was helping, nor was her husband or family. The doctor, as often happens, was not willing to make a change, so I suggested a change in doctors.

By the second free counseling session the patient had decided to stay on the antidepressant and responded to suggestions offered by Trish and I about how she might “dare” to interact more in the community. You see, we have gone back to the Stone Age in some circles to a state of affairs where women are property and not to leave the house, or boyfriends and husbands might hurt them. The police? No one seems inclined to call them, for some reason, and this lady did not even want to consult with a lawyer about a divorce.

I counseled another woman like this who gave a name of STEPHANIE and was transported by a movie studio driver. I think she spoke for many when she said, “If I leave the house, my boyfriend will kill me.” “T.G.” is not being mentioned here, because she had stable housing, and had offered to get me off the commuter parking lot where I was illegally detained, but unfortunately could not follow-through  under threat of being murdered if she and her young child tried to leave. T.G. had given me her phone number which was lost when a Trac Fone was stolen in Los Angeles. The phone was gifted by a Cornell Electrical Engineer named Jeff Yates. This type of skullduggery is Laura’s cultural background that has me about to demand a police officer take her to the inpatient program I discovered is called “Oasis.”

No comments:

Post a Comment