Friday, October 12, 2018

Rainmaker

Nothing worse than a big poorly groomed dork.


10/11/2018

Dear Mr. Kia:

I WANT MY MONEY.

That said, how about a U-Tube as “Just another conspiracy theorist.”

How am I trying to figure out when I was shown the Zapruder camera?

When was the Lockheed Constellation replaced by a Boeing 707?

I apologize for already having the answer.

Where Abe’s camera was shown, the older plane flew over.

“Look Billy” uncle State Department said.

Apparently, they knew there was a plot on JFK before he was elected.

The film was altered?

Not sure, but I am certain I was given a loaner device to look at 8mm film and edit it as a kid. I used Scotch tape, and who was the mysterious man who lent the viewer? He or they might have had a better method to remove a few frames in support of a “lone rifle.”

As I told Laura G##### and Pat R@@@@@@@, “I’ll be here until abducted.”
[By the hot chick seen next door? In my dreams]

William C. Hughes
(747) 20x-99x8


###I do not need to be reading crap like the link above. I spoke to Jeff Morley in 1983, so let them keep up the lying whereby my ex did not go to high school with his wife. Nobody saw John Lennon in Central Park either, I suppose. “Doing a little spying?” I asked in 1980.

No comments:

Post a Comment