Thursday, October 25, 2018

Bernie Sanders to the Rescue!

Get out of Bob's way! He was Secret Service too, you dimwit!


09-11-2017

Ms. Frank –

I was watching a broadcast of your County Council meeting, and have a suggestion. You should banish anyone from sitting near the person using his or her 3 minutes to speak. Why? Don’t you notice what I did from the August 1 meeting?

The “editorial board” consisted of:
ARMY GREEN CAPRI PANTS
And
THE ASIAN POD TWIDDLER

The following behaviors intended to send a “message” of some sort were observed:

Eating motions
Scratching
Squirming
Foot twirling (Left)
Bra strap grabbing
Hair stroking
Taking photographs (Of those with whom you disagree)

My fuss would begin upon arrival about NOT doing that as I speak.
As for “The Russian Janitor,” he would be “outed” in Executive Session.
Have they added any tennis courts with Prop P money?
If I owned an expensive home, you’d need a strait jacket.
Good thing my I.D. is from Thousand Oaks, CA 91360.


Bill Hughes

#&^

July 5, 2017 

National Prison Project –

My prison cell since late 2008 has been a motel room. How well I remember calling Saint Louis County Missouri from the Newbury Park area of Thousand Oaks California, only to be told I had missed the cutoff for an absentee ballot by a day. Cocaine dealing Democrats did not like the intent to vote for maverick Bob Barr, or the joke of a PAC numbered C00431841.

I have alleged you live in a nation of “number kooks” that do things like issue a PAC number indicating “Bush 43” by the 43, and what of the “1841?” I found to my dismay that was the year one of your corrupt presidents lived a few months and died in office. This I dismissed as yet another joke by your official illuminati. Someday, I will find what the IRS cannot. That would be my supposed tax I.D. number that was a combination of my birth date “15,” Howard Hughes’ pilot license number, which was “80,” and another number lost to the Internal Revenue Service.

Speaking of them, you may want to take note of a reversal of my plan to sell the Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) to the first pharmaceutical company paying cash. Now, I intend to keep it, increase the funding, and not pay your evil Uncle Sammy one dime. Maybe we will finally market the cancer cure I’m sure they are sitting on. How do I know that? None of your business!

Your legal interest should coincide with my neighbor who worked at that unspeakable prison during Mr. Bush’s sickening “Executive Warfare” and the whores I know who aided movie plot worthy but unfortunately real “psychologists” in torturing and killing those scooped up by what I view as totally illegal “renditions.” Why were they all illegal? The Central Intelligence Agency helped the 9/11 plotters, then turned around and “nabbed,” or we should say “abducted” whomever they pleased. The only governments who objected to my recollection were Sweden, Italy, and eventually Poland. These paramilitary thugs and cocaine sniffing prostitutes are all war criminals and should be treated as such.

Want names? Dates? You have to write back and do some legal work for me. How would I be introduced to such “players?” You can’t ask for details from my late birth record dad Charles Edward Hughes, because he died while I was being tortured on a hot parking lot by the State of California. While I’m on that topic, they can’t leave the USA fast enough for me. Not a part of your “Union” in my opinion since gold-diggers and drunks without a plan went as far west as they could.

Here in St. Louis, I watched people try to hit Charles with a car in the parking lots of Dollar General and a grocery store called Schnucks. Recently, they’ve done it to me in a town where the first murder attempt on your correspondent was in the crib. It seems many were confident of freewheeling drug rackets, bought off police, and gold bars falling from the sky upon my untimely death, but those are merely the delusional types.

What this is really about is enforcing a status quo that finds RAYTHEON with my missiles, BOEING keeping my satellites, HOWARD HUGHES CORPORATION keeping watch over my property, HUGHES NETWORK SYSTEMS beaming garbage to your TV screen, the HOWARD HUGHES MEDICAL INSTITUTE funding “make work” vacations for scientists, and why not have GE take my BAKER HUGHES away after a “Linda” there spoke well of me and a “Jordan” was going to visit. It all started with a drill bit, and now you are going to need a pick and shovel to extract your oil. Why? To use a blunt expression, the United States Government fucked up badly. I have no allegiance to your evil nation, but I must follow its laws. Get it?

Thanks,

William Charles Hughes

Here is a sample of unfiled legal prose. I made the right decision about law school in 1977, because your profession in this country is nothing more than an ongoing disgrace.

“It should be noted plaintiff was the only “Yea” vote on moving to Washington, D.C. in 1971 when Charles Edward Hughes was offered a job there. ‘Charlie’ instead of Jimmy Carter? It is here alleged the world would have been a better place than it is today with Charles E. Hughes as the 39th president. Also of note is another attempt by Republicans to recruit Charles Evans Hughes for the presidency, and his response was, ‘Sorry, I’m too old’ yet he lived another twenty years. Plaintiff traveled to Colgate University and “looked around” in 1986 with no knowledge Charles Evans had taught there. Plaintiff was drawn to Keokuk, Iowa in 2007 with no knowledge of Howard Hughes, Sr.’s law practice there. Shame on this United States Government, flush with unlawful intelligence on plaintiff’s every hiccup since 1956.”     



No comments:

Post a Comment