Friday, October 19, 2018

What America needs is a...

The State Dept. Uncles said, "You could row a boat to Cuba."
And?
"Start digging Billy, you'll be in China."
We lent the wheelbarrel for transporting reports on China?
That figures.


Did I mention the same device was present in Los Angeles when Bobby Kennedy was shot in the head? These evil people have technologies that are delivered by objects which look innocuous. I thought about trying to spend some more time in St. Louis, and if anyone cared I could show you what I mean. I saw the same trickery on top of a Thousand Oaks public building, plus they have what I called “The Black Dish.” The dish does part of what diplomats have been complaining about and if you try to blame it on Russia, I’m not sure they would want Cuba to look that bad. Blame it on China? They have had the same type of trouble there. When are people going to wake up? The fact is,  these are PRIVATE companies abusing the law to drive people nuts and then use the same technology to cover their tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment