Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Prized Fight

All liberals await that Biden fight with Trump behind the gym.
Given google A-rabs did not allow Joe's pic to post.
Further, another photo of Joe did not really look like Joe.
So, we do the best we can with... "Is that really Monics Lewinski at 44?" Sorry, Ms. Media Muffy, it did not look like her at all. 

There is so much to discuss when you either give this man a job or fetch the jet to leave. I.D. card? I am simply not groveling at the polling place to cast a “provisional” ballot without one when another new allegation finds the same Air Force Intelligence jackass in an Amsterdam anarchist basement bar as sitting on his butt wearing aviator sunglasses behind Conejo Coffee in Thousand Oaks. I knew I was in trouble early on when I spotted a sign that threatens an arrest for “short cutting,” and I saw the dental hygienists not coincidentally smoking when I showed for coffee. As for the “All American Family” with Newbury Park salad dressing dripping down their chins, I was raised by people who eat with their mouths closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment