Friday, October 5, 2018

Gay Jackie Blades

"The three suspects were last seen in a..."

October 4, 2018

Marvin –

I love waking up hoping my Hemet hostess is still alive because just last night we had the OxyContin discussion, and the Alcoholics Anonymous trashing was also completed. She doesn’t like them, I don’t like them, and For Your Information (FYI) AA does not like professional social workers. As one man angrily  said to me in an AA meeting, “You get paid to do what we do for free.” Not according to Laura, who said they ask for money. Like an old Johnny Carson show I said, “I did not know that.”

Then, since I am not related to Howard at all, I watched two flight deck videos. On the MD-80 that did not crash in Miami, the young men looked straight ahead and at checklists. The next one featured a Lufthansa pilot’s final flight, which allows you to drive your Harley around LAX like a total nut and dip the Airbus 380 wings over SF to not scare anyone. What I noticed was our veteran aviator—unlike the younger guys--kept looking out the window over his left shoulder. The scene featuring overweight and underpaid minority group  ramp workers waving at the huge jet is something you ought to see before you take your next flight. We can only hope the people sounding the EBS “Presidential Alert” yesterday have considered how easy it would be to bribe such a ramp worker to do a bad act. (Like place a bomb on the airplane).

Flying is not for me, but you could consider all modes of transportation to the Hemet Starbucks in order to discuss exactly how I am going to get the video for you in Missouri with about $80 to spend over four weeks, nothing on the Food Stamp card until the 16th day of the month when $192 arrives. Did I mention I have no car, no driver’s license, no driver, and now no fucking valid I.D.? Relief? The Marlborough, MO car dealer’s ongoing “resistance” to paying out my $1,295 owed is legendary in select circles, and there is a reason for this that will not be discussed in the State of California.

William C. Hughes 

No comments:

Post a Comment