Wednesday, November 29, 2017

10/17/2015

Hey! Shut the damn door!



Let us begin the festivities with “I’m out of the office until doomsday” and “My check is not very large, Hughes.” I guess you had to be there when the Hughes Aircraft Company retirees approached. Ready?

“I’m retired from Hughes Aircraft.”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Mister Hughes.”

It’s been a long journey since TWA stock went for 600 million, then another source said 583 million. And? I am thoroughly ready to paraphrase a U.S. Senator from long ago by saying, hopefully soon, “A few hundred million here, a few hundred million there, and pretty soon, we’ll be talking real money.”

Today? The quest many are already opposed to is this.
Alaska Air 261. We can’t argue about the fact an airplane went into the Pacific Ocean. You can, however wonder all day about why I met a relative of one of the people pulling body parts out of the water. I do not think he was lying about the fire/rescue worker relative, A subtle hint? The big blue & yellow  helicopter over my head. Very loud. And the shouted dialog? “Why is he doing that?” “I don’t know, Bill.”

Jill & Rachel received the photo of a Hughes Airwest plane. Jill’s comment was, “I don’t like the graphics.” (No argument about the Hughes who sent it). Why research air disasters? To tell the absolute truth, as always, since this Hughes is a “rocket man,” I finally figured out how airplanes stay in the air by reading a detailed description of this in a report on one that did not.

HERE’S THE PITCH!!!

I make a video recreation of AA261. If my computer repairman, who agreed to begin his acting career on a stationary MD-83  flight deck, looks anything like Captain Ted Thompson, and I’m still named “Bill” on the right side, we can await space alien invaders, or it is simply another “coincidence.” I will indeed offer an alternate explanation for this one, which I think is covered by the First Amendment.

Given all of my phone and internet troubles, I’m trying AOL to AOL first, and Yahoo to Yahoo on these fine free mailboxes. Howard Hughes, Jr. uplinked his phone to his own satellite in 1968. I sure know why, and I’m not changing my name, as Hollywood types suggested. Write back, please!

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2017/11/29/william-gives-finlands-president-100th-anniversary-message-from/

No comments:

Post a Comment